Candle Care & FAQ
How to burn your Joyful Living Candle
- Burn candle within sight and on a flat surface
- Keep away from pets, little ones & combustibles
- Burn on a heat resistant surface
- Before relighting, trim wick 1/4" and remove loose pieces
- Stop burning when only 1/4” of wax remains
- Don’t burn for more than 4 hours at a time. It will be tough, but trust us on this one.
- Enjoy your candles! Feel free to hashtag #joyfullivingvintage and and show us our candles #yourjoyfulliving
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What ingredients do you use?
A: We use a proprietary blend of soy wax that is sourced here in the Midwest. Our fragrance oils are also hand selected from a small business in the Midwest. They are phthalate-free, vegan, and free of other harmful toxins and known irritants. We use either natural, lead-free cotton wicks or ethically harvested wooden wicks.
Q: Where can I buy your candles?
A: We sell our products directly through our online store. If you live in the Twin Cities you can find Jessica at local makers markets. Sign up for our email list or follow along on Instagram for more details.
Q: Can I return or exchange my candle?
A: A happy customer is our number one goal. If you're experiencing any issues at all, we want to hear about it, and most importantly, we want to make it right!
Please reach out by sending an email to email@example.com and we’ll respond via email as soon as possible.