Our hand poured candles are made with 100% Soy Wax and the highest grade of fragrances. See the fragrance list below.
All of our bowls are hand carved and are made to look like rustic farmhouse bowls. Some may have knots, holes, knife marks, minor cracks, or sap marks. These are a natural part of a bowl that has been made from raw wood. This makes each bowl unique with its own character. Size, color, and shape may vary.
- Burn Time: 40+ Hours
- Wick: 100% Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Wax: Proprietary Soy Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Candles are approximately 5" x 9" x 2" (though they do vary due to the hand carved nature of the bowl) and holds approximately 13 ounces of wax.
- Gluten Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA | Hand-poured in Hugo, Minnesota
L’etoile du Nord - A captivating scent that reminds you of a weekend Up North. Refreshing notes of balsam, pine and rich cedar, coupled with hints of greens and musk.
White Pumpkin - A comforting, inviting fall blend of cinnamon, pumpkin and vanilla highlighted with hints of smoked nutmeg.
Peppermint - A bright, refreshing blend of pure peppermint with hints of crisp mint and sweet vanilla.
Christmas Woods - A warm and inviting holiday blend of spicy cinnamon, bayberry, cranberries, and oak with hints of orange zest.
Gingerbread - A warm, nostalgic holiday blend of freshly baked gingerbread with hints of nutmeg and cinnamon.
Fraser Fir - The quintessential Christmas tree smell - fir, cedarwood and sandalwood combine with notes of lemon, amber and moss.